GO Phish educates users in identifying and dealing with phishing emails used by malicious users to gain access to departmental IT systems and/or information.
There are three service options for our GO Phish service.
Self Service – separate domain where administration of campaign content, user enrolment and frequency are controlled by the customer.
Fully managed – a managed phishing education campaign service. Mail phishing content is re-created once authorised by you and distributed to the selected users. Includes a report to the Phishing training coordinator at the end of each campaign.
Communications Service – provides expert assistance with the creation/composition of Phishing email for you to send to users. Please note this is limited to three sets of communiqués.
- Procurement of a 12-month user licence or pro rata and on-going triage support for any technical issues with the Phishing environment
- Customer domain within the PhishMe SaaS service
- Provide departmental users with administrative control to departmental domain
- User licence uploads into domain
- Phishing campaign lasting six months and repeated every four to six weeks
- Email schedule to provide education results report after each campaign
- Invoice management
- Suggestions and input with email communications
- Email communications template
- GO Office 365 or Standard Desktop Service Package
Self-Service and Fully managed annual charge per user email account.
- Communications service charge per campaign.
- Self Service
- Fully Managed
- Communications Service