network and Security
Managed Office Wi-Fi keeps your workforce connected to your applications and content.
This service incorporates design, installation, management and maintenance of network infrastructure between a customer’s premises and our data centres.
The Managed Office Wi-Fi Service provides government users with an extension of the corporate network to wirelessly capable certified Workplace devices. In parallel with the capability for certified devices, it is also possible to provide internet only access for government staff and external visitors BYO (bring your own) devices.
- Wireless access for your desktop PC or
- Notebook (depending on device function)
- Complete inter-network management
- Constant monitoring of network efficiency and user accessibility
- Network technology upgrades to meet changing business requirements
- Guest Self-Registration portal for external guest users
- Basic Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) to detect rogue devices
- Flex Connect – wireless traffic is routed in the local network, reducing traffic on WAN links and removing the need for local Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs)
- Managed Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Guest Sponsorship Authority Account
Choose from one of the following
- Adaptive WIPS
- Wi-Fi Self Registration (end user account valid for 24 hours)
- WAP Lifecycle Management
Key Metrics and Servicing
- Service availability 24/7/365
- Request fulfilment, business days 8am to 6pm
- Service performance 99.8%